Software developer with excellent functional & business knowledge in conventional banking practices and software implementation life cycle
- Should be very strong in understanding the existing architect and preparing/amending the existing program codes
- Good experience in Treasury products and application/channels used in Treasury and Investments -Thomson Reuters, Kondor is a must.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Previous Middle East experience is beneficial and fluency in English is critical.
- Must have extensive Banking experience having been involved in at least 1 banking full SDLCs.
- Candidate should have 3 years of experience in Software coding and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Treasury Application, such as Reuters and Kondor.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- 3 to 6 years of software development experience with 1 year in Treasury and Investment products
- Experience in Maintain and improve the performance of existing software in Treasury domain
- Fluency in English